Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Work was finally hard today


Here is a pic of me Allison and her sister Natalie with the mountain i climbed. the other pic is me on top of the great mountain in the background. Everyone was tired today, the hike wore us all out. Work was finally hard today. I had to mix stucco, it wears your legs out. After lunch i had to load a truck with gravel, wash rocks in the river and then load the truck with the rocks. hopefully i won't end up with some parasite from the river. we have to leave at 6 in the morning because there is a strike and they (meaning a bunch of drunk people) block off the road with rocks and throw them at you if you drive. It will be a long day tomorrow but it will be great to get a lot of work done. we only have 1 1/2 days of work left. it has gone by so fast. well it is my turn for the shower. i have to go wash all the dirt out of my hair. i can't wait to see you all. i miss everyone so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment